Menu
superpool
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

website not accessible

My website www.superpool.co.uk won't load on my virgin media broadband as it times out yet I can access it on 4G on my phone, tablet no problem. Telephoned Virgin but they didn't know? I need to get into this asap, any ideas??

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: website not accessible

that website works for me try clearing your history or get Advanced SystemCare 10 to clear everything and speed up your pc you can get free verson but the pro one cleans it every day and protects your pc and cleans it up alot more it runs greet on windows 10 and windows 7

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Glenn2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just got VM boradband yesterday.

One of the very first websites I tried to use (to buy a new telly) didn't work, although I can get to it on the 3G on my phone (also Virgin).

The site is www.hifonix.co.uk

A day later it still doesn't work.

I pay for 100M and am happy with the speed (90M over wifi) although I was supposed to get a phone service too but have no dialling tone or anything.  But that's another matter.

Do I need to switch to a better DNS?  When I set the the service up I turned off all the filters/protection etc, so I don't think it can be any of that.

0 Kudos
Glenn2
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just changed my DNS settings on my devices to OpenDNS at  208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.220

I can now reach the website.  Shame I can't change the HUB3.0 DNS away from the Virgin ones.

0 Kudos