Menu
nerijus
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin took money, but I got no services

On 23rd if December I've moved and change the bundle of broadband. This bundle had to start on 9th of January ( on this date we were told that our address needs construction works and we've cancelled our contract). We had no internet from 22nd of December, but on 28th of December my account was debeted £43.74. When I called to virgin I was told that I will get a cheque soon. (It was at the beggining of January). I got nothing. At the beggining of February I called again, explaining the same story to three different assistents. Finally I was told that I will get money to my account in 5 working days. I was very patient, I was waiting more than month.. Nothing. Where to call and who can help me to resolve this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin took money, but I got no services

Hi nerijus, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you here on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin took money, but I got no services

Hi nerijus, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you Smiley Happy

I have gone ahead and filled in a Cheque Refund request form for you. These usually take between 7-10 days to process and it will be sent to your new address. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos