Menu
ashysdad
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virgin media not installed 3months after promised

Hello all help would be appreciated  if possible. November last year i ordered virgin media with 2 additional boxes. I was told that installation would be done on the 1ST  December 2016. Nearly 3 months later and i have not had any installation nothing. I have made numerous phone calls to customer services and the installation team. I had a sub contractor come out to dig up the road to find the cable. He looked at the road and said he would be back tomorrow. Guess what? You were right they never turned up and to top it all of i asked all my neighbours in my street to clear the part they would be digging. Did i look like a fool?. I have been promised many returned phone calls only to receive none. My children have been left disappointed not having what i promised them and am paying through the teeth to have my existing broadband and sky subscription going month by month. It seems no one knows what is happening at VM and am been passed from pillar to post. Simple solution is to send a sub contractor out to dig up the cable and then send a VM team to install it. I receive leaflets in the door saying your street is available for Virgin Media yet its actually not. False advertising and false promises. What can be done and even what can virgin media do to rectify this mess up they have made. Any help would be great as am starting to look stupid in front of my wife and kids. Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media not installed 3months after promised

Hi ashysdad.

Firstly let me thank you for joining us on the forums and say how lovely it is to have you joining us.

Secondly may I apologise about the ongoing delays in getting you connected with us.

I appreciate that these delays do impact our customers but they are necessary for us to complete the repair works that we have identified during the previous call out's in order for us to provide services for you.

I can see that this was escalated again for you yesterday and that our teams are working on this for you.

To keep up to date with this, with our Construction teams, you can contact them directly via 0345 045 0595 and their opening hours are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

If you need us to support you in any further way with this, please just let us know and we'll do what we can to help out.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos