Menu
Rob5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

very poor installation

VIRGIN HAVE INSTALLED MY BROADBAND ON THE 24TH FEB

ITS THE SLOPPIEST INSTALLATION I HAVE EVER SEEN. A 4 YEAR OLD CHILD COULD DO BETTER. THERE ARE WIRES EXPOSED TO THE AIR AND THE EXCESS CABLE IS JUST ROLLED UP AND TIED TO A RAINWATER PIPE, AND THE CONNECTION TO THE STREET IS CRUDE AND VULNERABLE.

AN ENGINEER WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TODAY (2ND MARCH) TO FIX IT.

HE DIDN'T TURN UP AND THEN WHEN I PHONED UP THE VIRGIN OPERATOR ON THE PHONE SHE SAID IT WAS REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN FIXED. BUT IT HASN'T. 

IT'S A COMPLETE SHAMBLES. SO UNPROFESSIONAL. ANY CLUES HOW I CAN GET THEM TO DO THE JOB PROPERLY PLEASE ?

0 Kudos
Rob5
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: very poor installation

Quality Installation by VirginQuality Installation by VirginQuality Installation by VirginQuality Installation by Virgin

0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is that a margarine tub on the wall ?? "bodge it and scarper" seems to spring to mind

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob5, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with the installation. 

From the pictures that doesn't look great. I can see you were waiting for a call back did that come through ok? 

If you are still having trouble please reply to the PM I am going to send to you and we will re-arrange a new appointment to get this resolved.  

Many thanks

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos