Menu
jyb
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

up/down arrow is flashing green

Hi,

The up/down Arrow is flashing green since 5 days and then I don't have internet access. I called Virgin Media assistance to solve my issue but without result. When I check (online) my status, the answer is "no known issues".

How can I mobilise someone at Virgin Media to recover a connection?

Thank you for your help.

Jean-Yves

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: up/down arrow is flashing green

Hi Jean-Yves,

First thing to do is check that the cable hasn't come loose in the back of the hub and at the wall socket.

If it's still not working you can wait around here for a member of the Forum Team to look into your issue but that can take several days wait.

When you phoned you probably dealt with the offshore call centre staff who are a waste of time.  You might get a better result from contacting the UK based Retention Team ...   150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.  This team can deal with far more than just retentions.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jean-Yves,

First thing to do is check that the cable hasn't come loose in the back of the hub and at the wall socket.

If it's still not working you can wait around here for a member of the Forum Team to look into your issue but that can take several days wait.

When you phoned you probably dealt with the offshore call centre staff who are a waste of time.  You might get a better result from contacting the UK based Retention Team ...   150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.  This team can deal with far more than just retentions.

Electron
0 Kudos
jyb
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

My problem is not yet solved but an appointment with an engineer is booked for the 07th March!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

jyb wrote:

Hi Dave,

My problem is not yet solved but an appointment with an engineer is booked for the 07th March!

Thanks.

That will be my 68th birthday ... hope it proves lucky for you.      Smiley Wink

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jyb,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

Glad to hear you've got a technician booked to check this out. Let us know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos