Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)

superhub2 keeps dropping out.

i'm wondering if this is the new firmware.the broadband was fantastic for a full year then things started going wrong. wireless first now the whole thing just goes off. only a reset will get signal back. ruined Sunday for the whole family.

the status page never says there is a problem in the area but when i spoke to someone a few weeks ago they said there was work being carried out. It seems to be worse on weekends when people use it the most.

can any mods see if there is work being done in the area or have any idea whats going on with my broadband?

postcode  L6 0BR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (83 Views)

Re: superhub2 keeps dropping out.

Hi Liverpoolee,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear your hub is dropping out. I've checked your connection and can see the area SNR is very low which will cause drop outs and slow speeds. There is a fault open for this though it was closed this morning following some work which appeared to fix the issue, now that the SNR has dropped again this will be re opened but we'll have to wait for a new estimated fix date.

I'll check back on this thread tomorrow to get you an update on this. Apologies for any delay. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)

Thanks John. Its been doing it again this morning. Switch it off and on. I get Internet for a few minutes then off again.
Really really annoying.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (52 Views)

Hi Liverpoolee,

Thanks for posting again. There was another fault open today that was fixed around 2pm. I can see you're back online again at the moment, we're continuing to monitor the connection in case of any more faults, I'd suggest doing the same and letting us know so we can check again for you. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos