Menu
Chimera
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

replacing old ntl modem

Hi,

My NTL modem has been working fine since I got it but now needs replacing with a new Virgin router. How do I go about arranging it?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: replacing old ntl modem

How do you know it needs replacing?

If it's due to a fault then contacting Virgin Media's Technical Support team to resolve the issue would include replacing the kit if needed.

If it's due to an upgrade then the kit would be included as part of the change.

And if it's due to a communication that you've been sent from Virgin Media, there go here https://keepup.virginmedia.com/hubupgrade
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

How do you know it needs replacing?

If it's due to a fault then contacting Virgin Media's Technical Support team to resolve the issue would include replacing the kit if needed.

If it's due to an upgrade then the kit would be included as part of the change.

And if it's due to a communication that you've been sent from Virgin Media, there go here https://keepup.virginmedia.com/hubupgrade
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Chimera
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for replying BenMcr.

Reason: I have been using it in combination with an old Belkin wireless router - and recently there has been trouble connecting modem to router.

The Virgin router that is refered to in my current package is actually newer tech and has faster stats so makes sense to use something that I am already paying for rather than buy a new router. I seem to remember loads of what appeared to be spam info about upgrades a while back but get so much unwanted stuff in the post and online I think I missed it.

Thank for the link. I have used it to order a hub upgrade.

0 Kudos