Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (79 Views)

no broadband

I have had very poor WiFi connection for over a month and after several phone calls to Virgin they told me something at my end was blocking the signals that was being sent from their end and they assured me that they fixed the problem. Now I have had no broadband for a week, Virgin tell me its a fault in the area and they are working to fix it. I was told it would be back on yesterday 15th, then yesterday they told me today 16th then this morning I have had a text saying the 18th and now another text saying it will be repaired by 25th! Shocking service. Anyone else had a loss of broadband for so long?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)

Re: no broadband

Evening Theresafin,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having an issue with the broadband connection.

I've taken a look at the fault in your area and this has been closed down as resolved. Is the internet now working ok for you or are you still having the same issue?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (35 Views)

Hi Sam broadband connection is now back on but not working to an acceptable speed for example I am unable to FaceTime on my phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (13 Views)

Hello Theresafin,

Thanks for keeping in touch Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're experiencing right now. I've just checked your account and I can see you've requested an upgrade and with that comes a speed increase. Would you please update us again after this has been activated.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos