Menu
chippycc
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new router doesn't recognize my NAT server now!

Hi, after many many months trying to get a router upgrade, They've finally given me a superhub 3.0! Mind you, I had to pay £14.99 for the privilege! 

After a few initial startup problems ( I reckon is was updating the firmware or something) we've finally getting a decent speed of 30Mbps (better than my old router which was a version 1.0,and we were getting speeds around 3.5Mbps!)

However, it won't recognise my NAT server anymore. I can access the server via the internet fine (192.168.0.13) but, I cannot access the NAT server though the laptop! I get an error message "\\D-link is not accessible, you might not have permission to use this network, resource, A specified logon session does not exist, it may already been terminated"

All I did when I installed the new router, was to plug the power supply in, connected the ethernet cables to the back and booted up the router!

Was there anything else I needed to do?? is the NAT server blocked by a firewall in the router?? I'm going to connect the PS4 to the router via ethernet and see if the router recognizes the PS4

Graham 

0 Kudos
chippycc
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new router doesn't recognize my NAT server now!

And now, it doesn't reconise my wireless printer! what the hell is going on?? I thought it would be a simple swap over to the latest router, but I've had 4 hours pulling my bloody hair out!! Maybe I've got a duff router?????

Graham
0 Kudos