Menu
bingobanana6
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

losing connection regulary

thanks again vmedia i jlost another game through dc,  every day it happens,, superhub, really.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: losing connection regulary

Never mind eh.  It's just a game, real life goes on.   Smiley Happy

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That aside have you talked to cs about it etc.

I assume wired connection as you're a gamer,

prob worth sorting out a BQM from http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping as thats quite good at giving an overview as to the quality of your connection. You'd have to disable your firewall while you do it though.

Might also be worth going to your hub at 192.168.0.1, don't login but go to its stats and post them here, removing any reference to your wan ip if its shown

0 Kudos
Liveammo
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wired connections wont matter

The problem is on VM's side. I have the exact same problem, every now and then the internet becomes super slow even when i'm doing the most basic of tasks. It's happening more often now then previously. The worst part is, when I disconnect the power to the hub in hope of refreshing, 3-4 times out of 5, upon restarting the 2 green circular arrows light up indicating 'updating' as I was told. How many times is the hub updated in a month? 20? 1-2 times out of 5, it works beautifully fast. This issue is constant!!

If you are going to suggest to call VM....done it already. Tons of times on the old hub and now maybe 3-4 times with the new hub 3.0. Funny thing is every time ive called I am told there is work being carried out in your area. Literally everytime! So either there is work being carried out 365 days a year, every year or someone is lying!

0 Kudos
Farhana
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Liveammo 

Have you noticed a specific time period when it slows down? This may be an over utilisation if that's the case. 

0 Kudos
bingobanana6
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

vm engineer popped in installednew hub, i have.nt, had a problem since thx vm good service .

0 Kudos
bingobanana6
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

after weeks of dc, vm engineer popped in fitted new hub tested my system, havent had a problem since, thx vm, im a happy customer again.
0 Kudos