Menu
bruce9903
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

keep losing both wired and wifi internet connection

Hi , 

Please advise , keep getting the same problem , on super hub 3 , losing both wired and wifi internet connection , also unable to use catch up tv on tivo box. Have tried re-booting everything , router , tivo box , laptop and tablets , but no luck the same problems keeps repeating itself... Becoming more than a bug now !!!!

Cheers

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: keep losing both wired and wifi internet connection

When this occurs does it actually show on the device that you have lost network connection ? - Also does rebooting the router get things back up again (at least initially) ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
bruce9903
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

When this happens , the device indicates the we have lost internet connection, also when i re-boot the router it re-connects ok.

thanks

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When that happens can you connect to the hub at 192.168.0.1 , don't logon but look at its status, what does it show?

also it may be worth setting up a BQM at http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping as this will also show the pattern of your disconnections

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bruce9903,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and I can see an issue with your Modem SNR that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos