Menu
gammage
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

ipswich area 31

Anyyone having problems with internet? frequently disconnected with random 10 minutes of actual internet access

0 Kudos
mmmjaycee
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: ipswich area 31

yes, same area, loses connection after about 10-20 minutes, reboot router and its then fine again for another 10-20 minutes, been like this for two days now. Spent an hour on the phone to virgin earlier and they couldn't find any faults but did try to reset the router or something, that seemed to help keep it on for a it longer, but still went off again. Is that same as you, would be interested to know.  I'll be on the phone again later I expect which is a painful process!

0 Kudos
ramduck
Up to speed
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes same thing here for the last couple of days at Ip2
0 Kudos
mmmjaycee
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

good, they have a problem then I reckon! IP4 here. I've been timing it all evening, after each router reboot we lose internet more or less exactly 20 minutes later... a reboot and its fine again for another 20 minutes, !

0 Kudos
gammage
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

yeah im having exact same problems, i initally phoned them up and was told it was a fault in my hardware. turns out the area is having problems, if you check the service status should give a estimate when its fixed (although it was 2.00pm approx. now 6pm)

0 Kudos
mmmjaycee
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

my service status hasn't said there's a problem at all, but will go look again... thanks.. Im currently on minute 10 of my 20 minute connection window, and will be phoning when it drop out again! 

0 Kudos
ramduck
Up to speed
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still failing after round twenty minute's day three

0 Kudos
mmmjaycee
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

After a call with India last night and no improvement technician booked for next week. But this morning with no intervention from me its all working fine. How about you?   

0 Kudos
gammage
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yeah this morning seems to be working fine so far

0 Kudos
mmmjaycee
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

had a text from them, they found a network fault in the end, despite what they told me when I rung, and they have now cancelled my engineers visit. 

0 Kudos