Menu
hazeykun
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

internet has started to drop out for a few seconds about 6 times a day.

internet has started to drop out for a few seconds about 6 times a day.

My other half swears I've ruined the internet some how... this is ruining our relationship as she refuses to think she's ever wrong... anyone know of anything i can do? Was wondering if maybe the downstream upstream settings area wrong?

Thanks,

NIck

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet has started to drop out for a few seconds about 6 times a day.

post the levels and someone will look - as to the other half never being wrong - well of course - you say 'she' - that says it all

like all other men you are the boss and you have her permission to say that

Tony
0 Kudos
hazeykun
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HA!, have taken first part of advice and here I believe are the levels.... The boss part..... ill get the courage for that one soon.upstream.jpgdownstream.jpg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

levels as you post them are fine - so a couple of questions - are the drop outs wired or wireless - if its wired then we are looking to VM for answers - if its just wifi then thats anyones guess - its a hub3 so thats the best VM do on wifi - if it is the wifi thats dropping then you could look at the selected channel - download something like inSSIDer and see what channels are busy and choose non busy ones

if the problem is wired also i would like to see the upstream levels when it drops out - i started by saying levels are fine as you post them but the upstream is towards the max - if for any reason that rises it could cause problems 

Tony
0 Kudos