QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spotter Request

I have received a flyer saying we are now served by the VM network, and the online portal says we can have all the Gigabits. I live at the bottom of a driveway shared with one other house. Before placing an order, I’d like to make sure we can get con...

Resolved! Removal of virgin media cable and box

Hello,I've recently bought my house and there is a Virgin Media box and cable which runs through my front garden, over the top of my house, down the back of the property and into my living room. I don't intend to become a Virgin Media customer and wo...

DanMcD by Joining in
  • 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Brickwork

Good AfternoonNoticed this today, this Is the result of the technician drilling through the wall, who in there right mind uses glue on brickwork. I hope Virgin will rectify this. Water can actually seep in to the brickwork and possibly run into my pr...

IMG_20240423_121941075.jpg
Zaragon by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing wall socket

I couldn't find the wall socket in the flat. There is only the attached socket can i use it? And when I check in the website. It said that the virgin media is available. Note that there is no furniture in the flat so It not hidden behind them. 

20240416_181838.jpg

quickstart

i recently ordered a quickstart kit but have heard nothing of yodels delivery and have no account set up to track, i need help please asap as ive already wasted many days without it and cant move into new home until set up  thank you

DMC11 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginner advice

I've always had Internet that has come on the BT network through the phone port but got a good deal with virgin. The guy who lived at my house before had virgin as he mentioned it when I moved in. I signed up a couple weeks ago and realised I don't k...

axool by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel order

Hello, how in this world I can cancel my order [REMOVED] Please don't ask me to phone all your numbers with waiting times of 30mins + and advisors asking me for account details and my last bill amount as its a new installation but they don't care! I ...