Menu
Julietaylor1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

installation no communication

Hi

Has anyone else had difficulty getting the installation team to ring you? After waiting from the 24th Oct . And spending hours on the phone to customer services they finally said they were going to start installation yesterday. However there is no evidence of anyone digging the road to connect us. Yet again I have had to rng customer services only to be told the construction maintainence will ring us in 48 hours but thats working hours to could be next tuesday!! Why say you ring and keep me informed when never once have you rung me. I thought this was the digital age not the dark ages!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: installation no communication

Hi Julietaylor1234,

Welcome to the Forums and thanks for your post. I can only apologise that you've had a less than perfect journey since joining so far. 

It's not very often this happens however when it does happen, we try and get things moving as quickly as we can. 

Even though progress may seem slow to you, at this end there would have been multiple plans put in place. We'll need to create a plan for costs and submit this. After this has been approved, we then need to get the relevant permits from local councils. If these fail, we need to go back to the drawing board and try again. 

On top of this, construction work could be needed away from your property so it's not necessarily going to be digging by your house. Checking your account I can see that works were completed on the 8th December and an installation date has been booked in for you now. 

Let us know how it goes and if you need anything else, we're here to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Julietaylor1234
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That is correct but now they are saying the earliest installation date is the 12th January this is outrageous I have been waiting since the 26th October and nobody cares!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julietaylor1234,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Apologies again for the delay with your install, I know it's been a frustrating wait.

We're just a few days away from the scheduled install now, please keep us in the loop and if there's anything urgent that I can help with, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos