Menu
picz2gifz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hub

my internet connetion keeps buffering (daily) and every few days i lose connection and have to restart the hub , think its super hub 2 i have a mixture of flashing lights to steady ( not flashing ) 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: hub

It certainly sounds like a possible router fault or possibly power level issues on your router.

You would be best speaking to Virgin Media as it may require an engineer visit.  Virgin Media staff do respond to messages on this public forum but it can sometimes take them up to a week to reply.  Phoning or using Live Chat would be a quicker option.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When you experience these issues do the lights on the router change, or do they remain as they are normally ?

Do you have multiple devices on your connection and are they all affected when this occurs ? - Both wireless and wired devices ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
picz2gifz
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

the lights  are always blue , most of the time the lights are flashing but some times stable , i have 3 devices connected to the hub via wifi and its the same on all 3 i have tried using ethernet cable also and its the same i have used my laptop at a friends home ( also virgin ) on wifi and the connection is fine no buffering whatsoever 

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It certainly sounds like a possible router fault or possibly power level issues on your router.

You would be best speaking to Virgin Media as it may require an engineer visit.  Virgin Media staff do respond to messages on this public forum but it can sometimes take them up to a week to reply.  Phoning or using Live Chat would be a quicker option.

-