Menu
holder594
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

how can i get to a technician online fast?

had sky installed yesterday then changed my mind and staying with Virgin just before I was shut down.I was told to just reattach all virgin leads if I can so I removed all sky leads and boxes carefully and now can't find why the coaxial lead-male connector-[attached one end into the old style virgin box I have] won't fit the socket -female connector-that takes the ariel lead directly outside.Something is missing here that maybe the sky man took away, although he happily left ALL other rubbish and mess everywhere he worked. the connections don't fit together as both basically the same size diameter.theres also a splitter thing on the floor its this part of this set up? the sky man also has dismantled the little white Virgin box that was on the wall and I think this is where the Virgin leads were connected via a few days ago.I cannot get through to a virgin person at all right now let alone a technician. Id like to see an image of how this box connects is the older style one they told me today.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: how can i get to a technician online fast?

You can't. You may have noticed it is the weekend. Phone support if you must but this should better wait until Monday. 150 or 0345 454 1111. You'll need a visit. You'll be lucky this side of Xmas.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos