Menu
booble
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

flashing green

Hi, I got my quick start router today and i have the same issues, followed all the instructions, activated by phone, plugged everything in and the base light goes green and the arrows flash green then the base light turns white and the arrows and wifi symbol go green and have jus stayed green and my Internet won't connect.

Please help me connect it 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
EightBall
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: flashing green

When you are connected to the wifi and try to access a webpage, you should be redirected to a form where you must login and chose whether or not you want web safe, f secure and child filters.

If this hasn't come up: try using a different browser (phone, tablet, pc, laptop etc).

Power off and power on again before you try this.

The white light means that you have locked on, so it should work no problem. If you have any further problems, I would definitely call up and see what they can do.

All Replies
EightBall
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

When you are connected to the wifi and try to access a webpage, you should be redirected to a form where you must login and chose whether or not you want web safe, f secure and child filters.

If this hasn't come up: try using a different browser (phone, tablet, pc, laptop etc).

Power off and power on again before you try this.

The white light means that you have locked on, so it should work no problem. If you have any further problems, I would definitely call up and see what they can do.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Evening booble,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having issues with the Quick Start installation.

I would like to check your connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can look into this further.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos