Menu
jdg1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

engineer didnt come

I received no information on the visit yesterday for my property at 1-6pm i was promised and want to know what discount i will get and when my installation date is??

also.....what will you do for my loss of earnings? and direct debit as i have no internet as planned and am not paying for poor customer service as i called twice and no one could help and cut me off!! grr

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: engineer didnt come

Hello jdg1,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your install. I want to look into this for you, but I can't find your account info. Please drop me a PM confirming your name and address and I'll happily help further.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: engineer didnt come

Hi there jdg1,

Thanks for getting back to us regarding this.

Even with the details provided, I've not been able to locate any information surrounding installation for you.

I recommend giving our pre-install team a call to discuss this further on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos