Menu
gs1960
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

can't log in to superhub

whenever i try to log in super hub settings i get the following message:We have asked you to enter the WPS PIN as an added security measure to keep your Super Hub safe. If you want to change the default password, it's quick and easy - just head over to Super Hub Settings section.what doe's it meanwhat doe's it mean

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't log in to superhub

..and what happens if you do as requested and supply the WPS PIN? It's written on the Superhub somewhere.

0 Kudos
EightBall
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's written on the bottom, beneath "changeme".

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey there gs1960,

Thanks for posting and welcome to community Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted to drop by and see how you're getting on since your last post, have you been able to log in now?

If not, it might be worth performing a full reset (pin into the reset hole for 30 seconds).

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with,

Take care,

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kiwicupra
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I know this post is 7 months old, but I came across this while trying to find a solution. So for all the future people with a problem here is the solution. My browser of choice is Firefox, but it was asking for my wps pin at login, even when I typed it in I still could not login. So I tried Google Chrome - worked fine, logged me in. So I tried Internet Explorer - worked fine, logged me in. Have a nice day.
0 Kudos