Menu
tigerlilly721
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

broadband too slow

Hello I lived in Whitchurch, Cardiff broadband connection lately is too slow. I have 200MBPS Package and what i am getting right now Download Speed of 1.14Mbps and Upload Speed 4.24Mbps.  The only issue reported is Unable to access offers/upgrade site inside My Virginmedia. I don't know if there's any connection with the slow down.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband too slow

hiya @tigerlilly721 would need a bit more info, how are you connected to hub wired/wireless?, if using wireless could you do a speed test via wired and post results..
Would need to check the signal levels if could go to http://192.168.0.1 clicking router status top right or bottom of page depending on hub [no need to login - depending on hub] and if could copy/paste the downstream, upstream, network log, don't worry about the formatting we can easily read it..

As for the status page, that is more for regional/national issues rather in individual issues.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos