Menu
marinabianca
Joining in
Message 1 of 64
Flag for a moderator

broadband activation

Hello, I've a problem with setting up virgin media hub 3.0. when I try to go on virginmedia.com/activation is writen me a txt in which they say : sorry, we are not able to complete your set up at the moment. Please try again! What can I do? 

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Discowitch
Just joined
Message 3 of 64
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: broadband activation

Same issue. Hoping one of the mods will see this and answer.
adriansmith10
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 64
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

New customer yesterday and still waiting to get on to the service. An internal issue apparently just off from the tech team. Despite receiving a FIXED message overnight - this isnt fixed. Good job Im keeping SKY broadband activated for time being as looks like they will be needed - as generally no reliability issues with SKY - just speed issue.

All Replies
Madders112
Just joined
Message 2 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Having exactly the same problem. Everyone I phone to activate it tells me quick start activation isn't available.
0 Kudos
Discowitch
Just joined
Message 3 of 64
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Same issue. Hoping one of the mods will see this and answer.
adriansmith10
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 64
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

New customer yesterday and still waiting to get on to the service. An internal issue apparently just off from the tech team. Despite receiving a FIXED message overnight - this isnt fixed. Good job Im keeping SKY broadband activated for time being as looks like they will be needed - as generally no reliability issues with SKY - just speed issue.

adriansmith10
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Now we have until 4pm to resolve the broadband issue for new activations. For sure this will extend into the whole of the weekend.

Its all rather ridiculous - fully expect a refund from virgin for this inconvenience - already gaining a sense of what being a virgin customer is going to entail.

Does any customer service teams read these boards- If so - I would like one to get in touch please asap.

Regards

adriansmith10
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Latest is now 8pm Sat for issue to be resolved. For sure this wont be resolved anytime this weekend, just keeps moving out all the time so they buy more time. Poor service not impressed.
bigmistake1
Joining in
Message 7 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Totally unhappy with service so far from the guy who installed the tv boxes and broadband in to the lack of any service. Guy left with out saying anything we had assumed he had gone in to one of the bedrooms to set the tv box up but noticed front door left open. then we were unable to connect the box as it will not connect to internet (of course). He had said before leaving room it may take up to 30 mins to connect but that was a joke. 

All that is happening is time being extended with no real reason or excuse. Really beginning to wonder if this is really worth it

0 Kudos
Philip1820
Tuning in
Message 8 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Did they give you a number. I just spoke to customer service who gave me a number to call about the issue but, must have given me the wrong number as not recognised when I called. Come on Virgin, after so many years with sky and no issues and the first day with Virgin I get this! !
0 Kudos
Philip1820
Tuning in
Message 9 of 64
Flag for a moderator

09:30 tomorrow morning according to the status section of my virgin media!
0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 10 of 64
Flag for a moderator

adriansmith10 wrote:

Does any customer service teams read these boards- If so - I would like one to get in touch please asap.

Regards

It can take up to a week for MOD's here to respond. It's more of an informal help forum by customers.

If you need an urgent response, best to phone.

0 Kudos