QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Packet Loss with Hub 5 since 21/05/23

Been having issues with connectivity when streaming and online gaming since 21/05/23.Tried the usual troubleshooting methods however VM call center found no issues on their end on 01/06 and suggested a pin-hole reset. Issue was unresolved after the ...

Grey1_0-1687010941140.png Grey1_0-1687007402735.png
Grey1 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Conduit for cable wire

Hi, I am looking at getting a resin driveway installed. My current underground cable does not run through a conduit and is the old brown wire. I currently have block paving in place. Would it be possible to have my cable fitted with a conduit prior t...

Bigjaw by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor/incomplete install

  Hi, I’m reaching out here in case anyone has any advice or can escalate my issues to someone who can. Im a new, first time VM customer and had our install last week but it’s been nothing but issues since. The first issue was the engineer drilling a...

IMG_1405.jpeg IMG_1406.jpeg IMG_1404.jpeg IMG_1407.jpeg
Waspeh by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of old cables and box

Hi,   Hope this message finds you well. I came across this post as I have a similar issue. I have recently bought an old house complete with so many cables and VM boxes in every single room. I dont want these cables and boxes. Is it possible to get t...

temp1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos