QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Brown box installed without permission

Yesterday afternoon (8/6/2023) I returned home to find a Virgin media brown box had been fitted to the brick wall of my house which has just recently been repointed without my permission.I am not a Virgin media customer and have my broadband with ano...

Tessw3 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation of upgrade to 1 Gig

Hi thereReceived and installed by Hub 5.0 today as part of an upgrade from 350Mb to 1Gig. Hub 5 is up and running fine but package still stuck on 350Mb. Looks like that is all that has been provisioned. Should I expect that upgrade today?Thx

hjdAspen by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Junction Box

Hi,The brown terminal/junction box that is on the outside of the property is missing its cover leaving the wires exposed. How do you go about getting this replaced. we have tried calling VM but cannot find the correct option to choose when going thro...

reece252 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cable cut by gardener

Hi,I have an appointment booked for Friday as my internet is not working - gardener cut through the wire. There is no option to add this to my appointment or a note so the technician comes prepared, please can someone help.thanks,Niaomi 

RMai by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orange LED?

I’ve just been ‘upgraded’ to a ‘new’ hub3 to enable my phone to be connected to the internet. I’ve followed the installation instructions, and although the internet seems to be working I get a solid orange led as reported by others. The instructions ...

moving the external cable

I can not find how to contact an engineer to move the cable. I am having a new driveway put in. Can someone tell me how to get through to a person? I am going around in circles on the phone. Thanks 

COSTELLO by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos