QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery of equipment

Hi. I am due to connect to virgin tomorrow. Apart from the contract a few weeks ago I have received nothing. No email no yodel text. Pre reg say it’s being prepared but with 24 hrs now I am concerned 

Tj23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My address is not recognised

Hi, I keep trying to have broadband connected by Virgin Media. We only have 2 addresses on this street, number 1 and 2, [MOD EDIT: Personal details]. The Virgin system only recognises number 2. I've phoned in a few times and logged the issue with pro...

Kenian by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New build installation

Admin, I am a volt customer and my parents want to have virgin media as their tv /broadband provider. I have checked the postcode and virgin media is available at their address. The issue is they are in the process of building a property at this addr...

Forgot password to Router

I logged into my router last night and it asked me to reset my password which i did, but it was late so did not write it down and now i cant remember it.  I have rest my hub (Hub 5) but this has not helped as the original password still does not work...

fraggle2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home

Moving Home With Virgin Broadband..... It should be simple. Disconnect services at my previous address, connect at the new house. No, Virgin Media have to make a complete hash of it. Firstly the disgusting £30 installation fee, for me to carry out th...

asuff by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recently dug channel causing flooding

You recently dug a channel down the length of our street on the pavement in anticipation of adding cables for virgin fibre. The end of the channel finishes at our front garden and every time it rains the channel is acting as a drain for the rain    ...

59689af9-c6e9-4b06-899d-2dd02bb40329.jpeg de7810f0-066b-4ac2-b358-4d23d3d0ab40.jpeg
Suzi2 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos