QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cable relocation

Hello all,We are having new windows put into the house and we need to have the cable entry point moved to a different point in the wall. How can i get this done and how much will it cost?Thank youAlastair 

Kobeali by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to connect my hub?

Can anybody inform me what to attach the other end of the white broadband cable to? I'm assuming that I can't attach it to anything shown here and that I'll need to have a Virgin box installed,  but I thought I'd ask on here before booking an enginee...

16896880793015788800014511355997.jpg

Loose cable on side of building

Cables exiting Flat 19/10 Elgin Terrace, Edinburgh, EH7 5NW, are loose and need securely fixed to the wall. They are hanging over the bedroom window of the flat below and lashing and banging on the window whenever the wind blows regularly causing dis...

Screenshot 2023-07-11 153740.png Screenshot 2023-07-11 154049.png
jdon by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Packet Loss & Hub 5 Errors

Good afternoon team I hope everyone is doing well,I have been noticing for a while that I get packet loss when playing some games randomly. This happened regardless of if I used Ethernet, powerful Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Systems (which I used exclusively as a W...

Shambolic Installation New Build

  Today we had an engineer appointment for VM to come and connect up our services at our new build property. Once the engineer turned up he quickly advised that the white coaxial cable installed by the house builders had been cut too short for them t...

IMG_1035.jpeg IMG_1484.jpeg
Sattar97 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Build Virgin

HiI have called over the last week or so to try and sort my broadband. I have a new build house that has a virgin box outside and it is definitely serviceable. Nowhere does it say my address on the website or over the phone. I’ve spoken to 4 differen...