QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cable installation

I'm  Trying to get my cable moved as the engineers fed it through a hedge at the time a few years ago when they installed it.  I've asked about moving the cable and doing it properly and get no reply.  Any one else had a similar issue with installati...

Resolved! Installing cable from pavement to house

Hi newbie here, can someone tell me do installers dig up brick driveways to install cable? Also there is an old eurobell cable connection at house, does anyone know if they would have used trunking to install cable or would it just have been placed i...

Virgin Wayleave Agreement

We are having issues with Virgin Wayleave team for the installation of services to our neighbourThe neighbour has access rights across a strip our land to facilitate off street parking and it marked as such on the Land Registry plan.Initially Virgin ...

Baz8755 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-Contract

Hi. I've signed up for a new contact and it supposed to be activated by 24/07/23. Received a Pre-Contract document etc... Approved it and the package supposed to be activated by 24/07.I've been trying to call them support team 3 times and waited on t...