QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Permission needed from Landlord

I have arranged for Virgin TV and broadband to be installed in my home on the 7th of August.I have since found out from Virgin media that I need permission from my landlord for that work to be carried out.I asked my housing officer,who represents my ...

Mike1429 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router constant red light

Hi there,I restarted the router as one of the itv player programmes wasn't working and this worked last time. The wifi has been fine since I got it but when I rebooted it this time it has a constant red light! I have tried connecting, disconnecting a...

COMPLAINT - OUTSIDE WORK STILL NOT DONE

Outside works need to be completed BEFORE Virgin Media can install my package. The outside works have been scheduled multiple times, only for no party to turn up on the day. I call up to ask where the construction team is and when the outside work ca...

Faulkner by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Trying to organise repull

Feeling a bit lost, had a install booked on friday 21st July. Told i needed a repull and should be sorted in a few days. Well obviously that was ambitious, no communication from VM at all. Was on the phone for an hour today and passed around 3 times ...

thirgy11 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install in wrong place

We have recently had virign media installed, and the original team caused a lot of damage to the exterior of our house. The next team came in to fit the box and put it it in without checking where there was power. So now it is installed into wrong pl...

Technician Left Tool

Hello there, an engineer came out to fit our new broadband in MK45, he has left his 'one expert' behind. We only realised this after he had gone. I stupidly can't remember his name, but assuming it's going to be wanted! TIA