QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Checking my Order

Can someone help me please. I placed an order for Broadband on 05/08 and got a order reference number with a delivery date of 08/08 but ive herd nothing since? I cant contact by live chat as i cant register as a member as only got a order reference. ...

Russ1976 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

OFNL Virgin Media on my street?

Hi there, I'm moving into a new house on a new build estate within the next few months and they have provided me with a leaflet explaining OFNL and a list of providers. When I use the postcode checker with OFNL Virgin Media comes up as being availabl...

Move Hub

Signed up as a new customer a few weeks ago with our first property. We wanted the hub moved when we signed up but the sales agent suggested we ‘book an engineer once we had signed up’. Just searching the forum today to find out how to book an engine...

Elliam by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible customer support / WhatsApp

I wanted to sign up especially to give the feedback that customer support from Virgin Media is abysmal. I understand that this is a well know fact on this forum. I am merely adding to the statistics.I signed up for Virgin Media a few months ago, they...

Haven’t received WiFi router

Hi,I ordered my WiFi router on Sunday 31st July. The delivery date was set as the 3rd of August. However, I still haven’t received my router, or any indication from either Yodel or virgin that it has even been shipped. could anyone help? Thanks