QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel Engineer Visit

How do i cancel a visit from an engineer. The problem with my broadband has been resolved and I no longer require the services of your engineer. I cant find any way on the app to cancel the appointment. The appointment is booked for Monday 4th Sept b...

Steveiow by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No isolated plug

Hi, we just moved into a student property and we were told we didn’t need an engineer to install the wifi box on the phone. But it turns out we haven’t got the isolated wall socket so we can’t connect. What shall we do? Do we need an engineer to come...

I need a help

Hi. I’ve got the kit of hub and tried to connect the hub to the cable. However the part of the insert is like a needle as well as hub’s one.That’s why I need a help by an engineer for the installation and please tell me how to book it.***I’m not good...

Sue02 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification Email expired

Hello,Joined yesterday and went to set up my account online today. Been trying for a few hours only for the links to lead to a verification has expired page. Any idea what I could do I've tried other browsers etc and nothing has worked so far.

Rbunny by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband hub not recieved

Hello,I ordered fibre broadband hub which was supposed to arrive on August 31 but I still haven’t received it and there has been no update on Yodel tracking since that day. I talked to Yodel but they don’t seem to help. Could anyone look into this ur...

Resolved! Unable to log into Hub 5 Router

My Virgin Media Installation took place today and i am up and running. However i want to get into the router so that I can change my Username and Password but the 1st letter of the Hub Settings password is totally unreadable. It is just a smudge and ...

djb3 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos