QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Book an engineer

Good morning!I hope you are well. I received today my kit for virgin media and chose to set it up on my own. But the cables on my living room are cut off so I need help from an engineer to set it up if possible?? I am unsure on how to arrange it so g...

Need council to approve cable?!

So I moved into my rental property a week ago and arranged my broadband with VM a little over a week before that. I was told that today (8th Sep) would be my installation date. The engineer came the other day to do the external work. I know they say ...

Resolved! new installation, Hub 5 flashing red light

i am sure i have all the connections on 100% but my Hub 5 keeps flashing red, signifying an issue with connection. i have attached a picture after i loosened the cover to check if all is good. it all looks good except the loose wires has got somethin...

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 11.57.10 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 11.56.57 PM.jpeg
OlaB by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adapter for socket

Can someone help please? We have just moved into a new flat and was told the previous tenants had virgin. We ordered the self start kit but it seems we have a different socket? I’ve looked everywhere and this seems to be the only internet point. The ...

IMG_7645.jpeg IMG_7646.jpeg