QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Moving Hub To Second Socket

Evening FolksI have two wall sockets in my house and would like to move my hub from one to the other.I tried connecting it to the unused socket but it did not receive a signal.  Having read other articles in this forum it looks like i need to book an...

EvilG by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media wall socket set up

Urgent: need WiFi ASAP!I ordered a broadband only package because it said I was applicable for a self install kit. But I have no Virgin Media Wall sockets in my house. I've looked everywhere but can't see a way to book an engineer for this, and attem...

Resolved! Wiring a new Hub

I will be receiving a new Hub but before I do I have some questions..Does it still use F connecters at both ends so I can still use the old cable.Why is the supplied cable called a isolator  and how long is it

edam by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to contact Virgin?

Anyone know how to contact Virgin Media?I note, as others are saying online, that chat does not work, and there is no way to email them.I am interested to ask if Virgin has any coverage in my area, as I am looking to sign up as a new customer to Virg...

Request longer coax cable

Good Afternoon I was wondering if Virgin would be able to send me a longer cable , because the one i have is too shortIt is not a new installation, i have had this router and cable about 5 yearsI now need a longer cableThanks in advance Olly

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos