QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't find wall socket

Hello everyone,I'm trying to setup my Virgin media hub right now and according to the guide, I need to plug my hub into the wall socket. Well I can't seem to find anything like that and the closest thing I can find is a Telewest broadband box at the ...

16954683692562659226166747054073.jpg

What is the status of my account?

I have had yet another extremely frustrating conversation with Virgin chat about my contract. I am unclear if my cancellation went through correctly. The agent told me that I can only cancel exactly 30 days from the end of my contract. I posted a lin...

LottaM by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing power cable from box

This company is terrible, I've only just joined and I already want to leave.I've ordered the TV box and it has came without a power cable. It's impossible to order one online and its also impossible to talk to a human on the phoen to explain. What am...

Outside cable rerouted .

Hi I need the outside cable moved as I am landscaping my garden . I have seen other posts that virgin will do this for 25 pounds.     I have tried to contact virgin by phone and live chat but can't get to speak to anybody about it . Anybody know how ...