QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No starter pack, no account number

Hello,Two weeks ago I ordered a self-install pack to be delivered on the 15th November for when I moved into the new flat. Unfortunately, I never got a confirmation from Yodel, and the starter park never arrived.I tried getting in touch with customer...

Alencarr by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best WiFi pods for virgin media?

My base speed is 264 mbps download and 25 upload near the router. My house is two storeys tall, and my room upstairs is only receiving ~10 mbps download and even less upload. Which pods are best compatible and will be best with my house? I have a vir...

Yodel have not delivered

Good afternoon.  After waiting in all day yesterday, Yodel tell me that my quick start package has been delivered....not to me.  I have looked everywhere. Have been 3 hours on chat waiting for a human to contact me, with no success.  Yodel say I have...

jasensio by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving router location

Like everyone else with this issue, I want to move my router location to a new room but doing this over the phone is an almost impossible task.Can someone please DM me to book an appointment. 

Resolved! Wrong installation address

My address was listed strangely when I was choosing my installation address from the drop down menu earlier today when buying a new broadband package, but I proceeded anyway. Now the order confirmation documents have a neighbouring building's address...

Pre pull

I'm really fustrated with Virgin Media.  27th July 2023 - I informed virgin over a call that I will be moving into a new property on the 6th September. Was advised pre pulling would need to be actioned because my property has never had virgin before....

Sukhz by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos