QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi,I have been trying to order the "Student M250 Fibre Broadband". I got through the process of filling everything in and bought it, I receive the order document for the purchase and am taken to an order confirmation screen. However there is no confi...

Broadband ordered but not delivered

Hello,I ordered broardband to be delivered to my address on Saturday but it never turned up, and I had no notification beyond the first email.I phoned the pre-install team and they said they had no record of this order, so I ordered again with delive...

QuickStart setup/Account

HelloJust a query regarding my account.I have order a quickstart self setup for a new property I am moving into next week, and the delivery date for that is the 7th October(day after I move in)I have recieved an email with my pre contract and another...

LeighS by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Map of Virgin boxes in Cholchester?

Is there a way of obtaining a location map of all Virgin Media boxes in Colchester for our use at Colchester City Council? This would be extremely helpful as we don't know who owns the boxes half the time, BT, Electric companies, etc etc It would sav...

Resolved! Not able to self install

Just joined Virgin and it seems like problem after problem. I was instructed that the previous tenant had used Virgin and so I should be able to quickstart - my router arrived today however the light is flashing green and I have no wifi. Upon inspect...

IMG_7083.JPG
m__m by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos