QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Constant green flashing VM Hub 3.0 install

Just got my Hub 3.0 self is tall kit today as according to VM I was eligible for one. Don't have a VM wall plug, but have one of the old NTL ones. Everything has been connected and the base light has been flashing green for 3+ hours. Even phoned VM t...

UP96 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 4 problem

Only swapped to virgin after 3 years with BT because of pricing, never had a fault!. Had virgin for 5 weeks and now the WiFi has gone off already. Come home from work to find solid white light on hub 4. Tried all suggestions and no WiFi. Apparently I...

Greyn01 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Node release

I asked Virgin Media when we’d go-live after cables were laid in May 23, just had this reply:-I have had confirmation from the build team that this node is due for release towards the end of this month.does this mean Virgin will be switched on then? ...

Return old Hub.

Hi, this is really on behalf of my 85 year old dad. He has changed to new package/hub in last few months, everything fine but now is getting multiple emails regarding old Hub 3. There were no Collectplus return notes labels etc with new hub, so took ...

New connection - driveway concerns

Im going to sign my parents up to VM. however they have a long driveway and i dont want anybody to create a mess. how do i get an emgineer to come and have a look before they sign up? thank you   [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Stee_lee by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASUS DSL-AX82U/RT-AX92U

I see on the forum some people using the ASUS DSL-AX82U hub and mesh system with Virgin broadband but I'm going to ask one more time, having had some issues setting up my router and five mesh units with my current provider: NOWTV.Has anyone recently ...