QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Easy renewal.

Honestly how come Virgin Media get all the stick?We currently pay £25 for 250, tv and phone.Renewal was coming up 1st Nov, so called this afternoon (Sunday), went straight through to retentions, had an honest conversation with the guy on the phone, s...

Cable laid too shallow in front garden

Recently moved in to a home and have setup Virgin Media. Have subsequently began to relay the front garden and the cable has not been buried deep enough, and has he cable is too short to relay myself lower into the ground.How do I arrange for an engi...

Stefennn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub not delivered

I ordered a hub on 23rd September to be delivered on 30th September (today), but have not received any email to say it has been dispatched and it has not arrived.I have tried to call but I don't have an account number yet as all I have received is th...

Afternoon.I have the same problem too. I live in Bracknell and currently have Virgin Broadband and TV at my flat. I'm soon to move at the end of the month, just down the road still in Bracknell, and wish to retain my Virgin package. When I check my n...

Websafe

Websafe settings show as off, but I'm still not able to access any content this blocks. I've been on the phone 5 times for nearly an hour each time. Every time I'm told to wait 24hours each time to get this fixed, which still hasn't worked. Not happy...

Alanio by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removal of Virgin white inside box

Hi there, newbie here I am having to come here as I can't seem to get a straight answer and I have spoken to three different advisors.My landlord needs to do a damp proof course in my living room which means all power points including the white virgi...

no service

I had my FTTP installed on Friday 15th September, they physically cut my previous suppliers wire (BT) and installed theirs however they can not get it to work, I have had another engineer and same, says its IT, thing is, I have no broadband for my me...

kezandz by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos