QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red light on router

Hi, the red light has been on my router for a week or so now. My wife lights are constantly disconnecting also. I have tried resetting 15 seconds and 60 seconds but the red light remains

Pete7658 by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I am trying to add Disney plus to virgin media I'm new customer I go in Disney plus to subscribe to it it says error try again later the TV been active today got netflix running ok just Disney plus 

QuickStart box undelivered

I ordered my QuickStart box and was expecting it to be delivered on the 26th September. Unfortunately I missed this delivery and changed the address with Yodel so I could make sure someone could take the parcel. Since 28th September, someone had to s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-installation nightmare

Hi all, I need a bit of advice please. My internet was meant to be installed on Sat 23rd Sept - on the Monday before, i received an email saying it was rescheduled for the 10th of October with no reason why. I rang them and they explained there was a...

Soph1802 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy renewal.

Honestly how come Virgin Media get all the stick?We currently pay £25 for 250, tv and phone.Renewal was coming up 1st Nov, so called this afternoon (Sunday), went straight through to retentions, had an honest conversation with the guy on the phone, s...

Cable laid too shallow in front garden

Recently moved in to a home and have setup Virgin Media. Have subsequently began to relay the front garden and the cable has not been buried deep enough, and has he cable is too short to relay myself lower into the ground.How do I arrange for an engi...

Stefennn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos