QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New hub 5 but no power supply

I have just received a new hub 5 as I need to change my phone connections. However there is no power supply and my old hub power connector is too big.I rang 150 and was told that the switchover date for my phone is not until November so I will be sen...

Hub 5 missing power cable

hi i received hub 5 yesterday but as i started to connect it realised there was no power cable/supply in the box. The box was virgin media business and as if was replacement hub being sent when it should be new one with cable.the old hub i have the p...

Broadband

I've purchased broadband package, received pre contract documents, approved them and not had any further correspondence. The router was scheduled to arrive yesterday, Friday 15th I can't create an account as I have not been given any details yet so I...

New build in existing network area

I have recently contacted vm 16th August for services at my new built bungalow. The sales woman was proactive to get the address released and confirmed installation date of 31st of August. I advised it will need construction as there is no TEE. Kelly...

R6ehd by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Internet. No help

5 days of working Internet after new install but now have flashing blue light and no Internet. All devices are connected to the router but no Internet connection. Done all the reset things advised online. Internet help says no issues in my area, diag...

Adamkh by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre install work

Hi all, I have just received a text stating that virgin need to do some pre install work on the property that I am moving into later this month. There is a link to tell them about my property that sends me to a page where the “tell us about your prop...

holdski by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damage & Trespass to property

HelloI came back to my property today to find Virgin Media drilling through my walls. They were installing at the wrong address and were meant to be at the opposite house. My dog was completely distressed and had spent an hour barking at all the nois...

Susie6 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos