QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wiring a new Hub

I will be receiving a new Hub but before I do I have some questions..Does it still use F connecters at both ends so I can still use the old cable.Why is the supplied cable called a isolator  and how long is it

edam by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to contact Virgin?

Anyone know how to contact Virgin Media?I note, as others are saying online, that chat does not work, and there is no way to email them.I am interested to ask if Virgin has any coverage in my area, as I am looking to sign up as a new customer to Virg...

Request longer coax cable

Good Afternoon I was wondering if Virgin would be able to send me a longer cable , because the one i have is too shortIt is not a new installation, i have had this router and cable about 5 yearsI now need a longer cableThanks in advance Olly

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wiring issue

Hello, I’ve managed to get the 360 box working, however as the hub is so far from the TV I’ve trailing wires and I’m close to putting it back in it’s box!  I’ve got a cable left it says Wall socket to splitter/broadband it’s quite long and I did tell...

Resolved! Recommend a friend

I recommended a friend. He is in the process of changing to VM from Sky. Of course, he's had a number of phone calls to (a) set it up, (b) "don't leave me" and (c)  now a call from Sarah at VM saying "it didn't come via me, so neither of you will get...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos