QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation delays 5+ months

Hello there, I joined virgin media in mid May with my first promised installation in June. I have had several delays every two weeks up until August 3rd, which then they realised that a cable had to be pulled from the cabinet to the house. The delay ...

Quickstart not been sent

I signed up for a contract with virgin and picked a date for the quickstart self install to be delivered (3rd of this month) but it has not arrived yet and I've not received any email/contact about it's delivery. I have not received other information...

TV aerial disconnected

Hi, I am a broadband only customer and had my broadband installed this week. The engineer replaced the TV aerial cable with the virgin media wire from the ground (in the box on the front of the outside the property) connecting with the white cable wi...

tj12 by Joining in
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Post RS Errors

Seem to be getting very big issues at the moment, especially on video calls for work when WFH. As I use modem mode been checking my AiMesh system as thought it was causing issues, but I have a 10GB backhaulk connection now between nodes, with no erro...

Screenshot 2023-09-26 090522.png
rattyman by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone Away Form Received

Hi,I was meant to recieve my router today but instead got an email saying that Virgin have recieved my 'gone away' form and wasn't sure what this meant. I used to have Virgin Wifi in a previous house and closed that account a year ago. I am repoening...

pdsudra1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 month wait for installation

What can I do, was supposed to have my installation 23rd June which didn’t happen ,just been informed it is scheduled for 12th September,this is 2 1/2 months,totally unacceptable.Do I just wait and see what happens or is there something I can do?

Marter by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos