QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best broadband only deals retention?

Looking to downgrade my package and move to VM stream. Currently have maxit and sky sports (not HD) with 250mb, paying £64Think the best bet is to try and cancel and say I just want broadband and see what they offer.What have people got recently on b...

suguru26 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No wall socket ?

Hi all  I have just received my kit today and have tried all available sockets that the cable would fit in. No internet, unfortunately. I wanted to check with people on here before trying to get an engineer in, just In case I've missed something.My f...

20231010_220149.jpg 20231010_220230.jpg 20231010_220657.jpg 20231010_220804.jpg
gecaka by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help on rerouting cable

Hello, Is there any way to book an appointment for rerouting my outside cable? I've tried calling and keep getting dead ends. The customer service is truly terrible for getting assistance rapidly.Thanks

steampie by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caravan

Hi, I am wondering what's the best way to get broadband inside a Caravan on the drive. The house has Vodafone broadband and doesn't reach the Caravan. I want either M125 or M250 Fibre broadband but would need a virgin media socket put in, would an en...

New installation in our area

Hi, we’ve had virgin media installing in our area for the past couple of months. I went to speak to one of the workers to see when it goes live & he said it’s all ready, just needs a Virgin Media engineer to hook it up to the house. I’ve been on the ...

Cancelled and the deals

Cancelled then rang the number for outbound retention spoke to someone they offered £22 for 350meg or £37 for gig I desp wanted the hub 5 they offered only that with gigabit otherwise they would offer hub 3 which I heard is trash (am using superhub 2...

megumi35 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos