QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Waiting for delivery of new router

Hi, I ordered a new router as the old one stopped working on the 3rd October it is now the 10th October no sign of the router and I do not have a tracking number to find out if it's even been dispatched yet I need help to get this sorted I'm paying f...

Installation Issues

So after 14 years with Sky and their only offering deals when your contract is expiring i took the plunge to move to Virgin with everything setup to be installed on 30th September. During the whole process of joining Virgin it was noted with the agen...

Constant Outage

Hi Forum,I’ve exhausted all other contact methods so thought I’d give this a go before returning to banging my head against the nearest brick wall.For the last six months I’ve bounced back and forth with Virgin over regular outages.  Various technici...

Switching from sky to virgin

Hey all I'm looking for some advice currently we are on a sky broadband and TV contract but we want to change to virgin WiFi I would like to know if its as easy as ordering the new virgin package and just plugging the new virgin box into where the sk...

16971936915452267349375249359686.jpg 16971937251778035351257636007661.jpg
BKing_23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocate outside cable

Hi,My virgin outside cable was installed across my neighbour's front garden, so I'm looking to get it moved. This will require a trench to be dug so the cable doesn't create a trip hazard on the steps or pavement. How do I go about arranging this?Tha...

Pre install issues

Hi.  Returning customer after a few years.  Having recently moved to a area which has VM, i couldn't wait to kick BT into the bin.  Having issues though regarding the pre install process.  The engineers came out yesterday to fit the brown box outside...

wbro74 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation

I have just received my virgin hub 3 for quick install but turns out I have a BT socket not virgin media, how do I book an engineer to sort this?

Summer1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer booking not showing

I had to ring up virgin media to book an engineer visit to install a wall cable. they booked the engineer visit for this Saturday and informed me I would be sent a text and can log in to the virgin media app to see the appointment. at work I didn’t h...