QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best broadband only deals retention?

Looking to downgrade my package and move to VM stream. Currently have maxit and sky sports (not HD) with 250mb, paying £64Think the best bet is to try and cancel and say I just want broadband and see what they offer.What have people got recently on b...

achin by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Broadband Installations Part Coax?

Just out of interest as I couldn’t find exact details on this anywhere, I live in a town or area of a town that has never had Virgin Media infrastructure/availability. I noticed recently markings on pavements with VM sprayed next to them etc and lo a...

Riche90 by Dialled in
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start - can’t connect

Received the quick start installation kit and followed the steps but no internet connection. Solid white line but no other lights showing. Wondering if it’s the wall socket we are using - it is an old one and doesn’t seem like a virgin media one. Hav...

Bcrane1 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New broadband - address missing

I want to get broadband with Virgin Media but my address is still listed as a series of flats, not as a whole house (which it’s been for 15+ years so the address file is v out of date), and is not showing as a property you can serve.  The houses eith...

Gone Away Form Confirmation

Hi all,I recently moved into a new flat. I was supposed to receive an M350 self-install pack on Friday 6th October. On Thursday 5th October, Virgin Media e-mailed to say they had received my Gone Away form. I've had no further updates.I understand th...

Move and Transfer account query

Hi, I am having the same problem. I have used the same student email to get the student broadband this year and therefore my virgin media app is only showing my old account number and my old bills. My old broadband is disconnected and my new broadban...

Installation Cabling

Hi, I had my T.V. & broadband installed last week and I noticed over the weekend that the cabling to the box on the outside of my house is a mess, with several cable loops left dangling and the outer sheath not properly clamped inside the box. It jus...

IMG_2455.jpeg
JBUK by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos