QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Address Not On Your Website

Hi,I am wanting to join virgin media but my address does not show on your website. Neighbours in my street have your services and our house has a virgin media box installed for the services. Can you help please? As this is impacting me massively with...

Hi Rob, I have a very similar issue but the cable is fully severed externally to take the tv line around the house to the back where our virgin box is. Can I get support for getting a new one fitted?

Resolved! Installation shambles

My father (aged 93) received his new VM contract on 31st August.  The date for installation was scheduled for 20th September.  Then delayed to 17th October.  NOW delayed to 11th December.  Totally unacceptable service - VM - what are you about???  Ut...

GS237 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream box not working

I tried to set up my stream box for the first time and no light comes on. I’ve unplugged everything and plugged it in again but it’s like the box is faulty. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks

lesleyf1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving brown box

Helloi need to have my brown box moved in order to facilitate a gas connection. It only needs to move 2m along the house but I don’t need or want any new holes or entrance points. Can this be facilitated by extending the cables etc?