QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Where is the promised new router/hub?

I ordered a broadband upgrade on 22 August and the deal included a new Hub4 for self-install. VM duly increased the speed but the promised hub did not arrive. A couple of weeks later I spoke to a nice lady at the VM Call Centre and she told me a Hub5...

Chrisx by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installation delays

Hiya, new customer here. I've been eagerly awaiting Virgin in our area for quite some time and a few months back work had begun to bring Virgin in. On the waiting list I finally received notification that it was going to be ready and having witnessed...

mattH117 by On our wavelength
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media are scammers

A salesman quickly rang me bk as order did t complete online so the package I'm trying to order full package free tv salesman couldn't see it his end so he signed me up tto package below and explained he will charge it in due course when he comes to ...

Mukka by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside work before installation

I have a tee at the end of my lawn put in by VM & a cabinet about 300 yards up the street, before VM install the router, is the outside work they say they will do before they install to just to put a brown box on the wall & not a cable from the cabin...

Book engineer for installation

Hi, I received my self installation kit through the post today. Thought I’d set up up as the activation day is today and my broadband stops with my current provider at 12am. well turns out, I don’t have the wall cable in place for me to set up my hub...

Resolved! Virgin subcontractor damaged property

   Hi, I wonder if anybody could please point me in the direction of some help please. We weren’t at home one day when a virgin subcontractor entered our property without our permission so therefore trespassing. They have drilled a hole through my ne...

IMG_3999.jpeg IMG_4002.jpeg IMG_4001.jpeg IMG_3995.jpeg
151106 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fitting a new Virgin media wall socket

Im currently staying with family who use BT but wanted to pay for my own internet as i do online gaming and needed a better connection but the wall socket is in use and since i wanted a direct connection i was wondering if its possible to get a VM so...

Alundar by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos