QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ordering a 2 way splitter

A while ago, having issues with broadband/TV connectivity, a Virgin Media engineer had replaced the standard splitter (I think the correct term is a 2 Way Coax Connector) with a powered splitter/amplifier. This had not solved the problems so Virgin M...

acbrme by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed Installation

Hi,I recently signed up with VM and was given an installation date of the 23rd August. I made plans surrounding this date with work and other personal commitments to ensure I can get online as soon as possible.Out of the blue, on the 21st, I get an e...

Delayed activation?

Placed an order for 1gig broadband & Stream with Virgin, my appt for installation was 20/10/23 I have a tee at the end of my lawn & a cabinet just up the road, just received this from VM, god knows when I’ll get it, email as below:-Hello, We’re reall...

Resolved! Hub 5 and Alexa

Hello,Today I received my Hub 5 and have connected to all my devices apart from my Alexa Echo and Show. Does anyone know why I cant connect these devices to Hub 5 when theey easily connected to my previous Hub 3?Thanks for any help/advice.Regards,Jim

JamesB1 by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No wall socket

Hi all, when I signed up for Virgin Media, it said the service was available at my house. When the box came, the guide has said to screw the cable into the VM wall socket but the problem is I don’t have one. Is there  a way they can come out and inst...