QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quickstart

My 2nd quick start delivery kit didnt arrive as promised.  My 1st quick start kit went missing now promised a 2nd delivery was assured it would arrive yesteday. Yodel again no delivery. In need of landline due to husband being ill so need medical car...

Jacqui8 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer Woes

I signed up as a new customer on 25 October for broadband, and received a confirmation email of the order telling me that the self-install pack would be delivered on 28 October and that I would receive a confirmatory email when it was despatched. No ...

brignew by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neighbour access permissions - BT pole

We signed up about 3 weeks ago, with the connection coming via the black box on the BT pole (we insisted on a pre-install visit from an engineer to confirm how we’d get it). The wire would cross 2 gardens, but the engineer said it would all be easy. ...

mehdi7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did the retentions dance today

My 18 month contract is coming to an end and my bill was going to be increased from £25 to £51 for my 250Mb line. Did the dreaded call and was put through to a nice representative who was able to get my bill down to £26.It's still a small increase, b...

kojagi3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Virgin install

Hi, hopefully someone can help.  I want to get virgin media broadband installed, every one of my neighbours has access to virgin media except myself.  I live in a cul-de-sac where my house is at the end and set back a bit from the road.  I have been ...

re pull scheduled but didn't happen

Hi i had a repull booked and scheduled for the 23/10/2023 that was booked by a  virgin engineer when he visited my property  a few weeks earlier as he recommended a repull as my power levels are way out of spec as the cable used in my installation wa...

Resolved! External cabling

Trying to find out when they will come to do the external cabling from the road to my house. Each time I phone they say ‘today’. I have stayed in for three days but they’ve still not been. (I’m having work done on front garden so need the cables put ...

LynneM1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos