QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Preinstall nightmare

What is the usual wait time for cabling a new home? Organised to be done in August. It's still not done with zero progress, multiple vans turning up looking sitting in there vans for a hour and then driving off. Whenever you ring up its always "they'...

Calzah by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong wall connection

 Help!! Virgin sent me the quick start kit and but I have the wrong connections to go into the virgin socket... Picture above... Can anyone advise what I need to go and get/how to connect to it? 

PXL_20231109_174307510.jpg 16995519731092443034515662403090.jpg

Broad band issue in NG5

Hi, There has been a technical issue in NG5 since Tuesday evening or before. I was unformed that this would be solved by today.Unfortunately I still have an issue.As a disabled person this service is needed for me to shop amongst other thing. Can any...

Resolved! Installing the router

Will hopefully have the VM router for gig1 installed on 8/11/23, will they put it where I want it to be placed as my cameras are all connected by Ethernet so need the router in the same room as the Ethernet cables, my cameras are HiLook & record onto...

Stephen93 by Up to speed
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old provider

Will virgin contact my old provider? There’s been no mention of them stating they will. In the meantime I haven’t officially cancelled my old providers account yet as they said virgin would do that?thanks 

Digsun by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cable cut by Thames Water

How do we get the Cable repaired by Virgin Media?Thames Water were called out to deal with a water supply leak. Their Contractors have cut through the Cable and will not continue with trying to deal with the leak until the cable is repaired or made s...

shaleman by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

cable repull

hi had technician for snr failures on upstream level on Saturday 9 sep marked the path for new cable said he was going to call me Monday 11 sep no call received 

graham1705 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos