QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Faulty Router on arrival

Hi guys,I've just signed up to VM  broadband but my new router -arrived yesterday - has a completely loose metal connection and isn't working.Can you please advise me how to return the hub and receive a replacement? Many thanks.  

Andyelle by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected in Error

Hi, I am moving into a new property on November 20th and I have opened a broadband account with Virgin. It was however activated on 8th November causing the existing tenants to have their broadband disconnected. They successfully got their account re...

No Wall Socket for Internet and TV

New kit has arrived, including a hub, a TV box, a connector cables for both internet and TV, etc.I cannot find a Virgin wall socket within my flat.I just found a box in the closet which has a cable indicated as CABELCON 4.9.Once connected it directly...

1000000979.jpg 1000000980.jpg 1000000978.jpg
Raigger by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection Help

My area has recently had virgin media installed but for some reason half my post code area is showing as not available some month after the area has been completed. The area is served via telegraph poles and I watched as the coiled cable was installe...

20231027_161547.png
DTsufc by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start

I ordered a broadband package a few days ago. The QuickStart pack is supposed to arrive tomorrow however, I have had no update on the order (no dispatch notification or any other email . The only email I’ve had is my contract and a summary of my orde...

Bg2023xo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STILL not connected

The ongoing Saga continues! Since september 25th have I been trying to get through to Virgin Media about a PON-missmatch in this area, ever since then all I've gotten were empty promises about when the isue would be fixed and rude customer service wh...